Farm / King Nehale Combination Hunt Itinerary Example
12 Days on farm land (free roaming game) & in King Nehale concession area for one hunter with one Professional hunter. Including:
1 x Blue Wildebeest, 2 x Springbuck, 1 x Black-Backed Jackal, 1 x Oryx, 1 x Warthog, 1 x Red Hartebeest, 1 x Steenbuck, 1 x Chacma Baboon
The ultimate FREE ROAMING PLAINS GAME hunt!
- Day 1: Arrival in Windhoek Int. Airport & Transfer to Windhoek Eros Airport (ca. 45 minutes’ drive). Flight to Ondangwa (1 hour). Pick-up and transfer (ca. 1 hour) to King Nehale Conservancy.
- Day 2 - 5: Sighting in the rifle in the morning. Hunt in King Nehale for Plains Game - 4 full hunting days.
- Day 6: Photographic day in Etosha National Park with lunch at the famous Fort Namutoni.
- Day 7: Early morning flight from Ondangwa to Windhoek. Transfer (ca. 1 hour) to the farm near Windhoek.
- Day 8 – 11: 4 full hunting days on the farm and surrounding farms.
- Day 12: Transfer to Windhoek Int. Airport. Departure from Windhoek-International - flight home.
Flight option (instead of a 6.5 hours road transfer together with the hunting team):
Windhoek (Eros) Airport - Ondangwa Airport and return = ca. USD 400.00