Buffalo Hunt in Dzoti Conservancy - Itinerary Example
10 Days in Dzoti concession area for one hunter with one Professional hunter. Including:
1 x Trophy Buffalo & Plaines Game (depending on available quota)
- Day 1: Arrival in Windhoek Int. Airport & Transfer (45 minutes) to hotel in Windhoek, Namibia.
- Day 2: Early morning transfer to Eros Airport (10 minutes drive from hotel) in Windhoek. Flight to Katima (ca. 1 hour). Transfer (1 ¼ hours) to hunting camp by vehicle in the Caprivi. Teatime. Sighting in the rifle.
- Day 3 - 10: Hunt in Caprivi - 8 Hunting days for trophy Buffalo and limited plains game.
- Day 11: Breakfast in camp. Transfer to the Katima Airport. Flight back to Windhoek Eros Airport. Arrival in the afternoon. Overnight in Windhoek.
- Day 12: Departure from Windhoek - International flight home.
Arrival day in Namibia: Pick-up from International Airport > Transfer to Hotel, Hotel accommodation with dinner & breakfast, Transfer the next morning to Eros Airport - +/- USD 225.00 (we will gladly book this on your behalf).
Arrival and departure = +/- USD 450.00 / person